Data Protection Policy
The purpose of this document (“Data Protection Policy”) is to inform you of how ML SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR Pte. Ltd. manages Personal Data which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”). Please take a moment to read this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
1.1 ML SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR PTE LTD respects the privacy of our customers, working partners and employees and therefore this document will inform you on the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
1.2 By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up for any Products or Services offered by us, you agree and consent to ML SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR PTE LTD (including its related corporations and business units) (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents (collectively referred to herein as “MLSI”, “us”, “we” or “our”) collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies’ authorised service providers and relevant third pares in the manner set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
2.1 MLSI may collect your personal data such as your name, NRIC, contact numbers, mailing address, email address and other information relating to any individuals which you have provided to us in any forms of interaction such as:
- when you send your CV or Resume to us during a job application;
- when you submit an enquiry through our website or through our hotline;
- when you interact with our Sales or Support team via telephone calls, emails and meetings;
- when you use some of our services such as our eTicketing System;
- when you respond to our Marketing initiatives, or to any request for additional Personal Data
- when we receive references from business partners and third pares where you have been referred by them;and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for other reasons.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 MLSI collects, uses and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- sharing of promotions or any marketing campaigns;
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- responding to your queries, feedback, complaints and requests;
- facilitating a business transaction (billing, purchasing etc.);
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- in connection with any claims, actions or proceedings (including but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, transaction documentation, obtaining legal advice, and facilitating dispute resolution), and/or protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on MLSI (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and/or
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
4. ACCESS/ DISCLOSURE TO PERSONAL DATA
4.1 MLSI measures security on priority and we take careful measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed for the following purposes:
- MLSI’ s related corporations;
- companies providing services relating to insurance and consultancy to MLSI;
- vendors or third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by MLSI;
- any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale);
- our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authories or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
5.1 When you interact with us on our websites, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser. We may employ cookies in order for our server to recognise a return visitor as a unique user including, without limitation, monitoring information relating to how a visitor arrives at the website, what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system a visitor is using, a visitor’s IP address, and a visitor’s click stream information and me stamp (for example, which pages they have viewed, the me the pages were accessed and the me spent per web page).
5.2 Cookies are small text files stored in your computing or other electronic devices which allow us to remember you. The cookies placed by our server are readable only by us, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on an electronic device. All web-browsers offer the option to refuse any cookie, and if you refuse our cookie then we do not gather any information on you.
5.3 Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.
6. CONTACT MLSI
6.1 If you:
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data asset out in this Data Protection Policy; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
6.2 Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party (e.g. a referrer, or your company), you should contact that party to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests to MLSI on your behalf.
6.3 If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, MLSI may not be in a position to continue to provide its Products and Services to you, administer any contractual relationship
in place, which in turn may also result in the termination of any agreements with MLSI, and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. MLSI’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
7. GOVERNING LAW
7.1 This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.